“Terrible food & service”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #38 of 51 Restaurants in Hurricane
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Just stay away from this restaurant. They always conveniently just "ran out" of the food we chose to order. This facility is always dirty, slow, food that seems like yesterday's left-overs......and they take the management position that they do not want another restaurant moving into the same mall location. They even filed a lawsuit to prevent competition. They should welcome competition!

But, they have chosen to serve horrible food, provide terrible service and act as though they are a fantastic restaurant. Will NOT return to this place.

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

When I think of Applebee's I don't really think "fresh". This has been proven every time I've eaten at an Applebee's. when we arrived it took a couple minutes for the hostess to get us to a table and we were the only ones waiting. She was in the middle of a conversation with another hostess and greeted us 3 times before actually walking off talking.. I was unsure if I was following her or not. She didn't place the silverware either and eventually the food and drinks were served without utensils to eat. Our waitress was wonderful though. Service was quick. Applebee's needs to revamp their menu though, it's going down hill fast and the quality is poor. It's processed chicken on your salad, not an actual chicken breast that's been grilled... Like it should be for a 10 dollar salad. It will probably be another 3 or 4 years before I choose to eat at an Applebee's but its not a reflection of this location. It was clean with friendly attentive waitresses.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Have previously had good experience at this chain restaurant...but 2 bad restaurants in 2 states in 2 weeks...Take out this time....food only in take out bag! No napkins, etc. ...and no catsup for Fries which was okay I guess since the Fries were not fit for cosnsumption! No more Applebees until we get to the one in FL we like...

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Draft beer beer specials All Day Every Day - Half Priced Appetizers from -6 and 9-cl. Im there every day.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

One of the best Applebee's that I have ever eaten at. The service was great. We received our meals very quickly and they were fresh and hot. Good value for the price.