“Average.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Fat Patty's
Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Hurricane
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Belton, Texas
“Average.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

I was told about this place by a local when I was flying in to WV for business and it just happened to be next to the hotel I was staying in. The gentleman I spoke to talked very highly of the place, the parking lot was overflowing and when I was talking to some of the employees they said it is always a full house. It was a very nice, very clean place. The employees were great and the menu was pretty extensive. I had their "signature" burger and while it was fine it most definitely was nothing special. Not sure if the dinning choices are limited in town or what because the crowds vs. the WOW factor of the food just didn't add up to me. The prices were very fair but I found it average. Would I eat there again? YES.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Oxford, Mississippi
“Really good burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Fat Patty's was recommended by our hotel clerk and we were happy with our choice. Our burgers were delicious and HUGE! I could only get halfway through mine, and I ate very few of my fries. I ordered the burger with cream cheese, sauteed jalapenos and raspberry sauce. The combination of hot and sweet on my burger was really tasty. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mkitchens
Charleston, West Virginia
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

One of the best places to get delicious cheeseburgers, salads and many other mouth-watering sandwiches. Fantastic wait staff who always has a smile and are eager to take care of us to make our dining experience enjoyable

• Visited October 2013
Martinsburg
“Great sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

This place has great sandwiches, in fact, I've never had a bad one! I try a new one every time I go, and sadly I can't remember any of the names of them. We always receive a table rather quickly, and the food is delivered within minutes of ordering. I highly recommend going here!

Visited September 2013
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Convenient to our hotel; friendly service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is a sports restaurant. I was there with my 87 year old father who really enjoyed it. He had the Reuban and said it was one of the best he'd had. I had the junior hamburger and a side salad. The fried meat & grease smell in the restaurant was just enough to be noticeable to me, and that took away some enjoyment. It had a good crowd of locals, so it's a very popular place. The staff are very friendly and attentive. My meal was better than fast food, but I've had better burgers at other burger places.

Visited September 2013