“Great place to eat”

Dining options: Late Night
Charleston, West Virginia
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

One of the best places to get delicious cheeseburgers, salads and many other mouth-watering sandwiches. Fantastic wait staff who always has a smile and are eager to take care of us to make our dining experience enjoyable

• Visited October 2013

Martinsburg
“Great sandwiches”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This place has great sandwiches, in fact, I've never had a bad one! I try a new one every time I go, and sadly I can't remember any of the names of them. We always receive a table rather quickly, and the food is delivered within minutes of ordering. I highly recommend going here!

Visited September 2013
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Convenient to our hotel; friendly service”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is a sports restaurant. I was there with my 87 year old father who really enjoyed it. He had the Reuban and said it was one of the best he'd had. I had the junior hamburger and a side salad. The fried meat & grease smell in the restaurant was just enough to be noticeable to me, and that took away some enjoyment. It had a good crowd of locals, so it's a very popular place. The staff are very friendly and attentive. My meal was better than fast food, but I've had better burgers at other burger places.

Visited September 2013
Aiken, South Carolina
“Can't Miss”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This recently opened Patty's location will meet the expectations of all you Fat fans. Good food, good service, an extensive menu and affordable prices. Only a small glitch by our server resulted in a less than perfect rating. Even if everything is PERFECT (more often than not the case) a member of the management team always seems to stop at your table to make certain you are a happy guest. A highly recommended and growing chain!

• Visited September 2013
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just ate here. The burgers are huge and delicious, the salads are big enough to share and the appetizers are wonderful. Our friends had a chicken sandwich, a wrap and a Reuben. All enjoyed and all recommend. Excellent!!!

• Visited August 2013