“Pretty good burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Solid food. Not the heathliest place to eat but that's ok every so so often. Good service. My only complaint was that the food comes out almost too quick. It seems like they want you in and out too quick. I can live with that though as long as the good is good.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've been to all the Fat Patty's locations, and they are all consistently great... superb hamburgers and fast, attentive service. What more could you ask for?

I have eaten the "Big Mac" burger, which isn't always on the menu. Ask for it anyway. It is a 12oz patty topped with mac & cheese and jalepenos. Very, very good.

Be prepared to wait, as there is always a line for this good food.

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at all the local Fat Patty's and really enjoy the atmosphere, generous potions and great prices. It's a bar a grill setting, not fine dining. Only problem is the wait( the food is that good) and the parking( again, the food is that good!). I would highly recommend you try it! Worth the wait

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Great sports themed restaurant, great food, great service.
My son and I eat here whenever we get the chance. The Pretzel Patty is the best burger I have ever had.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

My first visit to any Fat Patty's and I was pleased by the service and the American food. I ordered a Cobb Salad with a slight change. The wait staff and kitchen got it just right. Our food came in a timely fashion and there were no complaints from our party of 8. The food is typical all-American; the menu offers variety without going overboard. We were there for lunch. We got there early enough to avoid any waiting. It does get crowded at all meal times.