“Great Menu!”

Fireside Grille
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Hurricane
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hurricane, West Virginia
“Great Menu!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Fireside Grill offers a great variety of food and no matter what you order it taste great. Wish they were more generous with their wonderful rolls. Most of the time I have to ask for them. They never just bring them to the table.

Visited January 2014

Lexington, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

Food was ok and I love the bar and very good beer list and server were good.... I like the theme of the restaurant...

Visited March 2014
Ona, West Virginia, United States
“Great Food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

You have to try the Deep Fried Pickles...They are covered with cheese and soooo Good. My wife had the Salmon and I had a Sirloin. Both were Delicious. The only thing bad was the slow service...But worth the wait. So any time we are in the area; We try to eat here...One of our favorite places ...

• Visited April 2014
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Good value, great local steakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

While I could hardly taste any of my meal as I was down with a bad cold, my girlfriend loved her steak and baked potato. server was excellent and tending.

• Visited March 2014
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Very nice place to set & relax, the steak was excellent & cooked just as I order it. My girlfriend had the potato soup & bragged about it.

• Visited March 2014