“Great place to eat” 4 of 5 bubbles

Fireside Grille
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Hurricane
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Huntington, West Virginia, United States
“Great place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Ate here last evening for the first time. I had the blackened walleye which was delicious, flaky & tender. The salad and sweet potato were good also. However, I have to say that the bread pudding for dessert was my favorite! It was superb and I can hardly wait to have it again.

1 Thank Leslie S

Charleston, West Virginia
“Great place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

This has been one of our go to places since in opened. The food is good, have yet to have a bad meal there. They have a variety of seating: regular dining room, bar seating, patio, and outside. It is a great experience every time.

• Visited October 2012
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“You'll be dissapointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Ive given this restaurant numerous chances. Everytime something has gone wrong. I wont eat there ever again. From portion size, to pace, meals coming out without everything you ordered, each persons meal coming out at different times, to even the owners lack of concern for customer satisfaction - this place has too many short comings to spend another dollar there. Its sad in a way because Teays Valley is the pits when it comes to restaurants. They really had a chance to make a go of things there, but I believe they have already made too many people (people like me that eat out regularly) upset and those people will never go back. I know Im not typing out every single thing that went wrong but trust me when I say you will be wasting your money. They will not attempt to make it right by you and youll be stuck feeling like you paid for something you didnt receive.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Grant W
Columbus, Ohio
“Locally Owned and Good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

This is a fairly new restaurant. Each time I have been there the food has been fair and service was pretty decent. They have a cute little dessert for the little ones with a tabletop "fire" that you use to make smores! Really cute idea!

Visited May 2012
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I drove by and decided to eat dinner here. Nice decor, friendly atmosphere.... Our server was so nice and attentive without rushing us. we had the fried green tomatoes appetizer, which was yummy! We both had the beer cheese soup... Excellent!!! It definitely deserved the award it received. I had a grilled chicken wrap and husband had the walleye sandwich. Both were great. Our server made sure we always had refills. It was just a great meal. We don't live near the restaurant, but it will definitely be worth the drive. If you are traveling down I-64, give them a try!