“Locally Owned and Good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2012

This is a fairly new restaurant. Each time I have been there the food has been fair and service was pretty decent. They have a cute little dessert for the little ones with a tabletop "fire" that you use to make smores! Really cute idea!

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I drove by and decided to eat dinner here. Nice decor, friendly atmosphere.... Our server was so nice and attentive without rushing us. we had the fried green tomatoes appetizer, which was yummy! We both had the beer cheese soup... Excellent!!! It definitely deserved the award it received. I had a grilled chicken wrap and husband had the walleye sandwich. Both were great. Our server made sure we always had refills. It was just a great meal. We don't live near the restaurant, but it will definitely be worth the drive. If you are traveling down I-64, give them a try!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

My family and I have eaten at the Fireside about six or seven times. When the restaurant first opened, it was rocky to say the least. Food was inconsistent, service was slow, etc.

But we have been pleasantly surprised during our most-recent visits. Good food, good service!

We have had great luck with the Philly Steak, the Philly Chicken, and the salads which come in a huge bowl. My spouse adds salmon to the Fire Pole Salad, and it tastes wonderful!

For dessert, try the bread pudding and the newest additions to the menu: homemade designer cupcakes.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We met a friend while on business and ate here. the food was served as ordered and the staff was fairly attentive. Over all it was a good experience

Reviewed August 15, 2012

The food was slow coming to table and over cooked. Service was also slow. Haven't been back and won't go back.