“Where the Big Chains aren't!”
Review of Mi Pueblito

Mi Pueblito
Ranked #15 of 51 Restaurants in Hurricane
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Hurricane has no big chain eateries but we do have a great Mexican Restaurant! In the middle of a Pizza Shop battle ground this place is a welcome change. All the food is good and the wait staff is friendly. This is my go to place when I want to enjoy a good meal with my family.

1  Thank BubblesWV

Reviewed February 9, 2014

A great local choice if in the mood for Mexican cuisine. It is your typical authentic Mexican restaurant when it comes to menu and décor (nothing fancy by any means). The food is always delicious and the salsa is great (not the strong cilantro tasting salsa). We often order To Go and its always ready in 10min or less. Definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Let me just say we order at this place a lot. Honestly I have never had a bad dish or service from this place. Good food nice people. When we call in a to go order the manager already knows what we're going to get before I say anything.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I ate here for lunch one day. Ordered something from the lunch special menu. The food was delivered in less than 10 minutes, had no issues. Everything was delicious.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The service was very slow-it took over an hour to get our food. The food was cold and tasted bad when we got it. We never got drink refills or part of our order. When we complained they acted like they didn't understand what we were saying.