Hampton Inn Winfield/Teays Valley
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
American Inn(Hurricane)
  • Pool
Sleep Inn & Suites(Cross Lanes)
View Hotel
All reviewswould stay here againroom was cleangreat place to staythe breakfast areabusiness traveleasy accessoff the highwaylong tripwithin walking distanceoatmealair conditionerpleasant staycookiesnext morningoutdoor poolwest virginiagas station
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Wonderful room, great breakfast, nicely decorated room and lobby, but the best was the staff - they were so helpful to us as we were traveling to a family funeral. Wonderful experience - just like being at home! Don't hesitate to stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The hallways and elevator of this hotel are showing signs of aging. However, my room and bedding were fresh and in good shape. I did have some smoking smell in my room and was immediately offered a new room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Stopped here on the way northward. It was conveniently located right off the highway and was clean, comfortable, and had good breakfast options. Be careful with the Google Maps directions - we went on a bit of a detour. Otherwise I'm happy and would stop in again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Stopped here on my way to Virginia. Location was perfect - just off of I-64 and around a dozen restaurants and a big strip mall. Friendly staff and the room was up to the Hampton standards - clean, comfortable, big and comfy beds. I love the duvet covers. The air conditioning was set down really low which was a nice welcome since it's been in the upper 90's all day. I definitely will return on my trips to Virginia when visiting my son at school!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My stay at this hotel was very good. Upon arriving the staff was very helpful in recommending a nail salon and a restaurant for dinner. The breakfast was ok....the eggs need a little work. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo