“Great Stay”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Huntington
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed at Quality Inn the end of Feb. The front desk young lady that checked us was wonderful and the rooms were very clean! The beds were wonderful. We do plan on stay again on are next trip through Huntington. Great staff and great stay!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stayed here one night in October 2012....We found the room clean and pleasant containing all necessities. Staff was pleasant and breakfast was good. I especially liked the taller than normal bed and commode.. We are seniors and this made it easier for us to use.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We was driving from michigan and my daughter have reserve the room and we end up to this dirty hole do not stay here
Very bad manner desk clerk and manager room was very dirty
Parking lot have beer bottle every where
In short no no no

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I stayed here with my husband and they put us in the last room,closest to the road. We heard the roar of cars all night. The ceiling and walls were peeling. Felt that it was a very dirty place. Immediately lysoled everything in the room. I hardly doubt that it is a newly refurbished hotel. Went to the front desk the following day to ask if we could get moved to a different room further away from the room,that was a no can do,so we went and stayed at the Holiday Inn in Barboursville. It cost $80 to stay at Quality Inn and $100 to stay at Holiday Inn. I will pay the extra $20 to be able to stay in a nice and clean hotel rather that Quality Inn.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jess108862005
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I stayed here at two different times over 5 days. While it advertises as newly refurbrished, it was far from that. The ceilings were pealing around the edges, tiles, tub, sinks looked tarnished and dirty.

The worst thing was the cigarette burns, cigarette holes, hairs, and yellow stains on the sheets. YUCK. When I mentioned the sheet condition to the desk, she just smiled and said she was trying to get the management to change housekeeping staff for a long time. Well, I'll cross this QI off my list for the 3-5 trips a year that I pass through this area.

If I was in the mood for a confrontation, I would have asked for a refund, but I just wanted to get out of there.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Allan M
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Not in the best area but close to interstate and restaurants. Friendly staff provied wipe-down rags for my bike and a ground floor room. Room was cklean and comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2011

The hotel is a bit further out of than than expected - although an easy drive. The room is clean and large. The bathroom is clean. Not special but more than adequate.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank asti439797
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huntington
2 mi away
#11 of 12 in Huntington
Comfort Inn Barboursville
Comfort Inn Barboursville
#3 of 4 in Barboursville

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!