“Always love this restaurant..” 5 of 5 bubbles

Golden Corral
Ranked #34 of 186 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Oceana,WV
“Always love this restaurant..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

All I can say about this restaurant is wow, loved everything about it, esp. the golden chocolate wonderfall!

• Visited August 2013

Cape May, New Jersey
“1st Time to Golden in Years”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

I must say they have come a long way since my last visit years ago. There was a friendly staff to great you, very large selection of items, but as with most buffets food items just feel short of being hot and fresh on the bar. As with most food bars you just have to watch for the fresh stuff to arrive. However a grilled steak was made to order and very good, the wings were cool to warm, salad bar was short of many items. The staff filling items needs to be cleaned up a bit as they were not whom I would like to have preparing my foods. We avoided that particular area of the buffet bar. (they just mixed old with new and the new looked like the old, the old stuff was not nice and should have been tossed) Waitress was great at our table, desert was good. If they just clean this up a bit and manage the food bar help this could be really good.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kevin S
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Breakfast on Sunday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Awesome way to start before the drive home. We did the Sunday Morning Buffet and got on our way! Good location, too.

Visited March 2013
Bangor, Pennsylvania
“We love Golden Corral”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

Real Mashed potatoes - really darn good steak for a buffet - and a chocolate fountain? Really? Oh man there goes my diet right out the window.

Every thing was well made and had a pretty good taste to it. Definately blows away Old Country

The staff at this particular restaurant were very very nice.

Visited November 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Typical fare, clean restroom”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I always check the restroom before I eat. Call me neurotic, but I want to make sure employees can wash their hands with soap. When we determined we could eat there, we were treated to the grand variety of dishes normally found at Golden Corral. My only complaint about them is that they use lard in their pie and cobbler crusts, which means I can't eat them.

Visited October 2012