“I love this bar”

Add it.
The Union Pub and Grill
Ranked #76 of 189 Restaurants in Huntington
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

My favorite and cleanest bar in Huntington. It's hard to go to a bar in a college town and find a nice clean bar. This bar is where to go in Huntington. You can't go anywhere in this town and get better bar food and drinks then this place.. Your doing a great job Herb keep it up.

1  Thank bryan a
There are newer reviews for The Union Pub and Grill

Reviewed December 7, 2013

The Union is one of the local watering holes in Huntington that has multiple tv screens, good variety of beer and spirits and killer Pub Grub. My son and his friends found the Union during his last couple of years of undergrad/grad school and liked the mix of local loyal customers as well as older college students.
Figured that I should post a review of the really great food that I have enjoyed over the past couple of years. My favorite is the Big Easy Po-Boy full of shrimp and a Cajun type of mayo on a good sub roll. My son favors the Chad Pennington Chicken Parm Sub. I admit that I like it as well. There are other sandwiches named after notable former Marshall athletes and while I haven't tried them, I have seen most of them and watched the folks wolf them down to their delight. Plentiful in size and quality so not for lightweight eaters. But there is nothing better with watching a game than a huge pile of their Buffalo Wings with a variety of sauces. They are really, really good. Oh, there are other aps and salads to choose from so something for everyone.
I highly recommend visiting the Union Pub to watch a sporting event, enjoy a cold beverage, engage in good sport conversation and enjoy a variety of really good food. Very comfortable establishment.

4  Thank JimmyC2011