“Sloooow Service Starbucks.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Perhaps I visited here on an "off" day for this Starbucks. However, waiting 20 mins. for a simple coffee drink with 6 in front of me and Starbucks employees milling about "looking busy" isn't my idea of it worth nearly 4 bucks. Oh sure, I suppose people buying these complex made drinks probably takes 5 mins. for the Baristas just to make one. I think they need another Starbucks store in Huntington already. Or, more efficient "happy" employees making these drinks!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband went in to get coffee, and they didn't have the one he wanted, so they gave him a coupon to use another time. Never in all the Starbucks has he ever had someone do that. He ended up using the coupon he received in Huntington, WV at another Starbucks in New York. He was excited. Little things make people happy! We will be back to the Huntington one soon!!