“Excellent place for special meal”
Review of Savannah's

Savannah's
Ranked #26 of 188 Restaurants in Huntington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Came here for a business meal as it is supposed to be the best place for fine dining in the area and I must say it was a pleasant place for a good meal. it is in a quaint older building which is charming which makes for an intimate place for a special meal.

We ordered various items as we were a big group but what I remember were the Firecracker Shrimp which are a must and the pork chop which I ordered. The pork chop was okay but nothing special (I love pork i must say).

Regarding the wine .. . it was an overall quite extensive wine list covering a full range of tastes and price points which is nice.

Overall, it was a very pleasant and enjoyable experience, but could be even better.

Probably would come back here if were in the are

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Situated in a quaint older mansion Savannah`s remains a charming place to dine. The floorplan is cut up and crowded at times but not bothersome . Over the years the food has been excellent with only one experience below average . Nothing very fancy but tasty and well presented .A decent wine list , not too expensive. Pleasant service.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Have gone for both group dinners and romantic dinners. Always good service and great food. Although it is always tasty, the food is a bit rich, so not someplace I can eat very often.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

In a land of fast food, wings and BBQ, this was an excellent getaway for some fine dining. There were unique menu items and great service. It is in an old house, which makes for very intimate dining in a quaint setting. It is very pricey for Huntington, but when I went was worth the money.

1  Thank Jess630
ava1208, Owner at Savannah's, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Glad your enjoyed dining with us. Our kitchen & wait staff work hard to prepare & serve great food. Please join us again when you are in the area.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was delighted to find Savannah's was everything and more I was expecting it to be. The background music added to the
charming atmosphere of a laid-back Tuesday evening. The Crab Cakes were delicious with just the right amount of crustiness.
The House Salad was beautifully prepared and the entree of superb tile fish served with pilaff and greens was wonderfully
seasoned thanks to Chef Matt Perkins. I just couldn't leave without dessert and the bread pudding was the best I've ever eaten.
Waitress Alexandra White was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I can't wait to return---maybe in November. Thanks to all
of you.
jdosswv

Thank you for your great review. Hope you come back and dine with us again. All of our staff work very hard to create a great dining experience.