“2 out of 3 is not good”

Savannah's
Ranked #29 of 189 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“2 out of 3 is not good”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

A reply to Ava (manager @ Savannah's) from my previous comments. I have been to Savannah's three times in the past & out of the 3 times I've been there ....... the food, attitude of the wait staff, etc continues to be mediocre & on occasion, the staff has been down right rude (I would give names but .... not on public forum) I always try to give an establishment at least two tries. The third time to Savannah's was giving a benefit of the doubt. I'll be dining elsewhere.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank marty067

Chesapeake, Ohio
“average”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

it was fine, a little stuffy, food was good............................................................................................................

Visited June 2011
1 Thank anonymous473
Rockford, IL
“Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Great old house converted to a restaurant. Nice menu, history of restaurant written up on back page which I always find interesting. Great wine selections. My dish was highlighted as a house specialty, crab cakes. Not the best I have ever had, a bit over cooked and crusty. Still enjoyed the atmosphere, I will leave my next crab cake meal for the eastern shore.

Visited May 2012
Huntington, West Virginia
“Best cuisine in the area”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Love the food and wine selection at this establishment. The staff is super friendly and knowledgeable. I wish they would change the menu a little more but with that said still the best food in the area. Also for a little more affordable menu try Savannahs bistro located next door

Visited October 2011
ava1208, Owner at Savannah's, responded to this review, April 14, 2012
Thanks for your positive comments. Good News new Spring/ Summer Menu starts Tuesday 4/17/12. Stop by & check out some new additions.
“Sea Bass beyond good”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Though I can only recall great meals at Savannah's, again I was amazed at with the perfection of the sea bass. Totally delicious!

• Visited March 2012
ava1208, Owner at Savannah's, responded to this review, March 31, 2012
Thank you for your comment. We have a lot of customers who feel the same way, because of the comments, we have kept this dish on our menu, even when we have seasonal menu changes. It's one of my personal favorites, too.