“Why bother?”

Cuisines: American
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Why bother?”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

There are a lot of great eating options in Huntington that are not chains, or are better chains. Go there, instead of here.

Visited November 2011

Hinton, Canada
“Cookie-cutter chain”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

It's Appleby's no matter which location you visit, OK? If you like Appleby's, this is your place.

I find the food to be tasty enough, service from the kitchen universally very slow, and wait for a seat often a drawback. Servers are friendly enough, often not very well trained.

• Visited August 2012
“same old, same old good :)”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

My visit to this location by far will not be my last. the atmosphere is clean, decorated, and welcoming. Our server had a rocky start at first however thing got better. He did a wonderful job, and apologized for our slow start. The food came out quickly and was in good portion. I do think the spinach and artichoke dip could have been filled a bit more. My mother and sister rocked it with the 2 for 20. I must say it was a great deal the Penne was what they ordered very healthy portions if say almost fit for a man and chicken bites were delightful. The zoos drink was very good, Jello shots delightful, and the martinis are just fun. The steam was of course not too shelf but,.had great flavor. I will be back next time I visit.

Logan, West Virginia
“Good food and service”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Friendly service. I have never been disappointed in food. Love the Blond Brownie!
A great place for a birthday meal.

Visited July 2012
East coast
“Comfortable place to eat and relax.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Close to campus, 2 for 20 is great with a friend. You can get a table and watch a game. Have a drink and relax. My friends and I spent many a hot fall evening there. You can even catch a game on TV.

Visited September 2011

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!