“One of the Best Hampton Inns in the Country” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Huntington University Area

Hampton Inn Huntington University Area
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Huntington
Richmond, United States
“One of the Best Hampton Inns in the Country”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Brand new, opened in the spring of 2013. Modern design with all the amenities you could want of this type of hotel. Convenient location to I-64. Only minutes away from the beautiful campus of Marshall University and the emerging downtown of Huntington, WV. Would recommend this to anyone coming into Huntington this fall to watch a great football game.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jackie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Huntington University Area, responded to this review, September 14, 2014
Thank you for writing such a wonderful review. I appreciate all the positive comments and will pass them on to my staff. Please say "Hello" next time you pass through Huntington.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We had driven about 10 hours and were exhausted. The staff at the Hampton Inn was extremely cheerful and helpful. The desk attendant helped us locate a place to eat and made us feel very welcome. The breakfast the next morning was very good-and hot! We would definitely return to this particular Hampton if we came this way again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank 188gaylek
Jackie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Huntington University Area, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! I am grateful that the front desk made you feel welcome and that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast the next morning. Hopefully, you will choose us again next time you are passing through Huntington!
Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I spent two nights here on a business trip and I could not have asked for anything better. The staff was very friendly and even helped me find a corporate rate I didn't know I qualified for.

The hotel still has a new smell so I assume it hasn't been open long. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable.

I will stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
It is good to hear that the front desk found and gave you the great rate that you deserve! We appreciate our corporate accounts and do all that we can to show this. Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review.
Bradenton, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We arrived at Hampton Inn Huntington University Area on July 17, 2012. All the front Desk Staff were wonderful to us. What a welcome was given to us. Just like coming home.
We had a Handicapped room because of my disability and it was great. Loved the shower. The bed was clean and comfortable.
The Breakfast room was kept clean and lots and lots of food was offered. The ladies in the kitchen were so nice, offering to help me in any way they could.
That pool was wonderful. Lift chair to help me in and out of the water. It was kept clean.
Went into the excercise room, but, did not use the equipment. (wish I could).
All the staff were very neat and professional.
Our overall experience here was excellent. Will try to be back in 2015.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
What a nice review! Thank you so much. I am thrilled that our hotel worked out perfectly for you and that you were able to enjoy what we have to offer. Please come back and see us next time you are in Huntington!
Huntington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Clean Comfortable Room. Great Breakfast. Helpful Friendly Staff. This is my attempt at getting to two hundred characters for my review. Stupid Program Parameters. I think that I will make it with this last worthless run on sentence.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review and the nice compliments. I have to admit your review made me laugh. I love your sense of humor!
chattanooga, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

The hotel is always clean and the staff is particularly helpful and cheery. It is extremely convenient to downtown Huntington, and an easy find off the interstate. Character, characterCharacter, characterCharacter, characterCharacter, characterCharacter, characterCharacter, characterCharacter, characterCharacter, characterCharacter, character

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate the comments and will forward them to my staff.
Huntington West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I really enjoyed staying in my hotel in Huntington West Virginia and the staff was great. The room was very clean and tidy also the bathroom was very clean and had plenty of towels. The front desk was quick with checking me in and very polite. The halls ways were very clean along with the main lobby area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I will forward your comments on to my front desk and housekeeping staff. It's always nice to hear that our team is doing all that they can to give our guest a quality stay!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huntington
Red Roof Inn Huntington
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#8 of 12 in Huntington
3.5 of 5 stars 72 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn Huntington University Area? Share your experiences!