“Good Night Sleep”

Hampton Inn Huntington University Area
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Huntington
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Very Clean, Staff super nice The stay was great and was very close to everything we needed to do. WV Largest Mall is only 8 miles away. The breakfast was hot and ready at 6am. The TV had a nice picture and the room was very comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jackie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Huntington University Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review of our property! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and will forward your review to my staff. I look forward to seeing you next time you are in Huntington. Thank you again!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Huntington University Area

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Not stocked full of Amenities. No pool, small workout room etc. But a very clean nice comfortable bed. Kinda thin walls though. I would stay here again. The only complaint are the thing walls as stated above.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jackie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Huntington University Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently and for taking the time to review our hotel! I am pleased that you enjoyed our comfortable beds. I'm sorry that the walls seemed thin to you and that this took away from your enjoyable stay. I also apologize that you were not aware of our indoor pool during your stay. If you are passing through Huntington again, please call me directly so I can do everything possible to accommodate you. We look forward to seeing you again and showing all that we have to offer!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Hampton Inn's are always clean and updated with the latest technology, and this one is no exception. The only thing I missed was a hot tub after my workout and the fitness room didn't have dumbbells or kettlebells.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Huntington, and for writing such a nice review of our property! I do apologize for the fact that we do not have a hot tub and that we did not have all you were looking for in a workout facility. I appreciate the comments about the hotel being clean and up to date. We take great pride in our cleanliness and I will share your comments with our housekeeping staff. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is a new hotel, very clean with attentive staff. Beds were extremely comfortable. Nice complimentary hot breakfast. Tea, coffee, newspapers always available in the main lobby. We will return to this property anytime we're in Huntington.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Huntington! We also really appreciate you taking the time to write such a complimentary review! We take great pride in our cleanliness and I will forward your comments on to our housekeeping staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I reserved two months in advance a wheelchair assessible room with a double bed to stay with my mother, only to arrive and be told that such a room doesn't exist at the Huntington, WV, Hampton! Because the staff and head of housekeeping was very concerned and wanted me to be happy, they took me through every room available. Because of the outstanding customer service, my Mother and I compromised and stayed. We were very glad we did!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Huntington and for taking the time to write a review! I am happy to see that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to apologize for the incorrect reservations. I am grateful to my staff for going above and beyond to make the best of a bad situation. I look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Huntington!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Nice hotel, seemed to be fairly new. Above average Hampton and everything was pretty much as expected. The only oddity was that the noise level from the adjoining room was greater than normal. We could hear their doors closing, walking across the tile floor, running water, and clearly make out their conversation which seemed to be at a normal tone.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while in Huntington and for taking the time to write a review! I apologize that you were able to hear other guest while you were in your room. Next time you are in Huntington, please contact me directly to do my best to personally accommodate you and place you in an upgrades suite. I look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Huntington!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stayed an evening at this Hampton Inn while in Huntington for business. It is a new hotel with a modern lobby and breakfast area. The room was nice, but the heating/cooling system seemed to be either on or off. It was difficult to regulate the temperature. The pool area was nice, but no hot tub and it's view is of the car lot next door. There is room for the Hampton to plant a row of trees or shrubs to block the view of the car lot. This would greatly improve the pool area. The breakfast was good with eggs hard-boiled or scrambled. Summer sausage, cereals, yogurt and fresh fruit were also available. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us while in Huntington and for taking the time to write a review! I apologize that you had trouble regulating your heat/air system. I will get maintenance to take a look at this. Also, thank you for your comments and suggestions regarding the pool area and planting the trees or shrubs. It is a wonderful idea and I will pass this on to our landscaping service. I appreciate the nice comments and hope to see you again next time you are in Huntington.