“Great service”

Bob Evans
Ranked #116 of 189 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Good value for the money. The staff is polite. Kids eat free on Tuesdays. The BBQ sandwich is cheap and great tasting.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My tomato basil soup was delic and so was the salad. Banana bread was awesome, yum? The service was excellent.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

First, I am amazed that there have been no previous reviews of this restaurant. I ate here for the first time in summer 2008. I was a newlywed, and Bob Evans was my new in-laws favorite restaurant. I must say that based on my prior Bob Evans experiences in other markets--years ago--I was less than optimistic; however, I am now a fan. To be frank, this is not “five star” dining; however, this is a very spacious, clean restaurant, "family friendly" restaurant. Bob Evans menu offers a nice variety of entrees ranging from breakfast fare to burgers, sandwiches, beef, chicken, turkey, and salmon. If you're looking for "comfort food" you will be pleased to find meat loaf and chicken pot pie. They also have a number of nice salad entrees. I was also surprised to find that Bob Evans now offers healthier options -- baked chicken, spinach salads, etc. My husband loves their chili, and I never leave without a bowl of their tomato basil soup.

We frequently take advantage of their take out service which thus far has been quite good. Our orders are filled correctly, and the food is always fresh, hot (except for salads), and very tasty.

I became a true fan of the Kinetic Park location during the Thanksgiving holiday. My 85-year old mother in-law had previously requested that we celebrate Thanksgiving at Bob Evans. Unfortunately, when my husband and I arrived late Tuesday evening, we learned that the restaurant would be closed on Thanksgiving Day. I explained my dilemma to one of the employees, and we were able to order the Farmhouse Feast (for eight people) on the spot--despite the fact that we had narrowly missed the deadline for ordering. The following day, I returned to their take out desk and picked up a pre-packed Thanksgiving meal consisting of a large turkey breast, dressing, mashed potatoes, green beans, buttered corn, cranberry sauce, rolls, a loaf of pumpkin bread, and a pumpkin pie. This was all precooked, packaged in an easy-to-carry box--along with directions for re-heating the following day. I was skeptical; however, I can honestly say that the meal was delicious. Best of all, my mother-in-law was so happy that she could present a lovely Thanksgiving dinner for her family with minimal effort. The Farmhouse Feast lived up to it’s name---easily feeding eight people at a cost of about $10 per person.

Bottom line: Bob Evans at Kinetic Park offers up good food, freshly prepared, and we always enjoy great service. We have eaten here many times, and we will return.