“Terrible Service; Management failed”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Haijj Salon & Spa
West Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Terrible Service; Management failed”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I've used El Haijj on numerous occasions; however, the last time was the LAST time. My massage was excellent, but things went downhill quickly. After waiting almost 30 minutes on the woman to show up, she rushed through my pedicure (which was a disaster - my shin was left raw and scarred). The woman then left for a smoke break before coming back to do my spa manicure. Instead of a relaxing day at the spa, I was in pain and had to endure very personal stories from the woman who did my mani/pedi while smelling her smoky clothing.

This was not the experience I had in the past, and I knew management would take care of the situation for me. Unfortunately, the did not. The OWNER failed to follow through on her promise to send me a gift certificate for failed service.

16 Thank Michele C