“Our kids love it!!”
Review of Pump Up The Fun

Pump Up The Fun
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Over the years we've enjoyed PUTF for our birthday parties, other parties we've attended and pop in times. The staff is very efficient and helpful. Whether indoor or outdoor, it's always a great time. My 3 children love to go to pop in time when there's a day off school. So fun!!

All reviews
"safety"
in 3 reviews
"child"

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Took my daughter to the new water slide area and meet several friends there.. Kids had a blast and I was impressed at how clean and organized everything was.. Staff was friendly!!!!! We had always been happy with the parties that we had there so this was a great addition....

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I do not understand the negative review. We were walk-ins and had a delightful time. I am a mother of six children and visited the establishment one afternoon my children were out of school for fall break. It is affordable, clean, and the staff are helpful to any problems my little ones presented. Safety was a top concern for the staff, and I never worried about an employee not keeping a watchful eye as my children scattered. Bathrooms were immaculate.
My family of eight look forward to visiting during Christmas break. Do not hesitate to walk-in. We had a grand time and I am sure you will too.

1  Thank ElizabethMayes
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We had our kids birthday there again and it was a blast! Place is always so clean and safe...Kids love it! Recommend highly to everyone

See more reviews
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have never been treated so rudely by a business owner, manager, or whatever title the blonde haired man at the desk possessed. I called the previous day to inquire about walk-ins and was told that they were more than welcome. When we arrived, this man pleasantly asked which birthday party we were attending. As soon as I told him that my daughters were walk-ins he acted annoyed and literally flung a waiver at me. He then rudely stated that my daughter couldn't go in without socks- which I was holding in my hand. I was stunned at the change in his demeanor. Some time later, I went to buy soda and he left me standing at the counter while he talked on the phone, talked to a younger employee, and then left the area completely. When he did finally wait on me he, again, flung my change at me. The establishment itself was small but nice and the rest of the staff were pleasant. However, this guy was so rude and so unprofessional that I will never go back nor recommend it to my friends. It is clear that he has no interest in parties of one or two children and feels no need to cater to them- or even be civil, for that matter.

13  Thank Avalon1961