“I love this place!!!!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love this place!!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I love that I can take my kids here for hours and know they will be safe. I also like that you can take food and drinks in with you and eat at the picnic area inside.

Visited July 2012

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great party place for kids of all ages!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had our Granddaughte'rs 3rd birthday party here. Great fun! She and all the children loved it. Lots of slides etc. for the children to have fun on and extra measures were taken for safety. There was an area with tables to put your goodies on for birthday treats and tables already set up for your guests. We were even able to order pizza from a nearby pizza parlor at a really good rate. Bathrooms were clean. No clean up once you remove the items you brought. Another plus is that it is indoors. It seems really busy so you need to call as early as possible to get your best date. They have other types of parties available for older children. The price? Seemed reasonable to me. If you want a party your child and their friends will love, go to Pump Up the Fun!

Visited February 2013