“Great”

Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Russell, Kentucky
“Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

I love seafood and this is very good for an area no where near the ocean.

Visited December 2011

Kentucky
“Good seafood.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

Love Red Lobster! Always good, hot seafood. On the weekend you might have to wait up to an hour, but worth it! Often you get to the table before they predict though, and you can always go to the bar area if you are so inclined.

Visited May 2012
Greenup, Kentucky
“Disappointed!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

The commercials on television always looked so good. My family took me there for my 60th birthday, and I was so excited! I got the lobster tail meal that cost about $30, which is a lot of money, in my world. It tasted like chlorine. I had others in the party to taste it, and none liked it. All agreed that it had an off, "chemical" or chlorine taste to it. We told the waiter, and he apologized, saying we must have gotten "a bad tail".

My daughter and son-in-law paid for it. I assumed that it was taken off their bill, but I found out later that it had not been. I will not go back. So much for the advertising!

Visited December 2011
Point Pleasant, West Virginia
“YUMMM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

This is my absolute favorite place to eat, great food

Visited March 2012
Flatwoods, Kentucky
“name says it all!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

may be a long wait to get seated, but it is always worth the wait, yummy seafood dishes, love them biscuits

Visited January 2012