“Love this place.”
Review of Thai House - CLOSED

Thai House
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Whenever I am in Huntington I find myself eating here. The soups are fabulous. I like them the best. I had one of the curries last night and it was great. I like the consistency of this restaurant. It always makes me happy!

1  Thank Numnut2004
There are newer reviews for Thai House

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

They greeted us immediately and ordered our drinks when we came in. The food was excellent and the waiters/ waitresses were very nice. I definitely recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank Kirsten J
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Met some friends here and had no expectations. Was very pleasantly surprised at the quality and freshness of the food. Had a seafood soup, very flavorful, not too salty. Also had ginger grouper. It was so good. My friends also enjoyed their food. Service was also good.

1  Thank Princess Kathy ... O
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We had a very nice dinner here. The pad Thai was one of the best I have had, the basil chicken and ginger chicken were also very good. The satay was as good as any we have ever had. The larb was made w pork but he menu said chicken! The staff was excellent! We really enjoyed our dinner as one of the best we had in town over a long weekend.

1  Thank GiancarloBuonarroti
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Thai House is the best Thai restaurant in Huntington. I have tried many of their meals and have not been disappointed yet. That being said, the service is very slow! I went there last night and wasn't offered a refill, which was slightly annoying because it took so long for someone to get the drink order.

They are also only open during specific times so a few times I've had to go to another restaurant close by. Other than that, I highly recommend Thai House.

1  Thank Lindsay F