“Great Burgers”

Fat Pattys
Ranked #1 of 188 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: close to marshall University campus, downtown huntington wv
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My favorite is the vampire killer. Lots of garlic. The burgers are enormous. If you don't want to "pig out" order the small one. They'll make any of the many varieties in the reasonable size.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I have visited this restaurant several times. Each time with different people. I always order the Patty Burger, because I heard you can't go wrong with anything on the menu, I reluctantly tried the club sandwich. It was ok and next time go back to my usual. My companion who had never been there had a burger, which she loved! We shared onion rings, which were excellent. The service was top notch. We never had to look for our server, she was attentive and prompt toward us. This is one of my favorite places.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Fat Pattys was efficient service and great food. We had 19 people in our group and they didn't miss a beat. Food was delicious, large portions and not expensive. No wonder it's busy all the time!!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great menu items, but definitely check out the burgers!!! The Vampire Killer (I believe its called) is just what the dr. ordered. Loaded with garlic for your body and safety (Vampires)!

Great atmosphere as well! Worth your trip to check this out!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

When I lived in WV, this was one of my favorite places to go - disappointed this last weekend. The best part was the server - still fast and friendly. The burgers that used to be so juicy and flavorful seemed to be pre-cooked, dry, no flavor. Ditto the beer battered onion rings, lukewarm. Wings were okay, but nothing you can't get anywhere else. Even the beer from the amazing selection - got warm fast without those frosted mugs. Hope this was just an off night...they were AMAZING for the 6 months after they opened....