“Great”
Review of Five Guys - CLOSED

Five Guys
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

The best burgers in the tristate. Everything tastes fresh no freezers in sight. Great job guys I will definitely be coming back

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Everything tastes the same. The fries were ok, but don't eat a lot of them, too spicy for fries. Have had better ribs and sauce from SMOK'EM IF YA GOT 'EM.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Five Guys fixes your burgers as you order them with fresh topings of your choice. The fries are not frozen, but made with actual potatoes that are also made per order. I eat here about once a week or so and I am never disappointed. A little pricey, but well worth the money.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a simple place, but they excel at what they do. Burgers and fries are freshly done, deliciously seasoned, and adequately sized to meet any appetite.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I was told this was one of the best burger places in the area - considering there are a lot of burger restaurants close by and in nearby towns I thought this was a great recommendation. On entering the restaurant itself, I noticed accolades from a variety of magazines and newspapers pinned up on walls, claiming Five Guys to have "the best burgers in town". So how could I go wrong? Well, one look at the menu and that question was answered. I saw nothing but BEEF - and that was all. No chicken, no fish, no vegetarian options...and even the veggie sandwiches did not actually contain a vegetarian patty! I was shocked, as I do not eat red meat very often and definitely never red meat burgers. Still, I thought I'd give one a try. Well, 36 hours later and I was still feeling sick after eating half of one simple burger. Six days later and I am unable to see a hamburger without feeling nauseated. The burger was too artificial (the cheese was that plastic kind!) and fatty, and the bun was white bread and doughy. Not going back there. However, I must say the staff were polite and cheerful, which is always a great thing.