“If you like burgers and fries ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #22 of 189 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“If you like burgers and fries ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a simple place, but they excel at what they do. Burgers and fries are freshly done, deliciously seasoned, and adequately sized to meet any appetite.

Visited April 2013

Catlettsburg, Kentucky
“No Place for Those Who Do Not Eat Red Meat”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

I was told this was one of the best burger places in the area - considering there are a lot of burger restaurants close by and in nearby towns I thought this was a great recommendation. On entering the restaurant itself, I noticed accolades from a variety of magazines and newspapers pinned up on walls, claiming Five Guys to have "the best burgers in town". So how could I go wrong? Well, one look at the menu and that question was answered. I saw nothing but BEEF - and that was all. No chicken, no fish, no vegetarian options...and even the veggie sandwiches did not actually contain a vegetarian patty! I was shocked, as I do not eat red meat very often and definitely never red meat burgers. Still, I thought I'd give one a try. Well, 36 hours later and I was still feeling sick after eating half of one simple burger. Six days later and I am unable to see a hamburger without feeling nauseated. The burger was too artificial (the cheese was that plastic kind!) and fatty, and the bun was white bread and doughy. Not going back there. However, I must say the staff were polite and cheerful, which is always a great thing.

• Visited March 2013
Louisa, Kentucky
“Family vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

Stopped by there while on vacation and enjoyed the people and the food very much. It was pretty busy when we stopped but our wait wasn't long,plus we had peanuts in the shell to snack on while we waited on our food.

Visited May 2012
Hinton, Canada
“It's a chain. What do you expect?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Burgers here are excellent, staff pretty cheery. Atmosphere? What atmosphere? Fat Patty's is local, and so much better.

Visited July 2012
Williamson, West Virginia
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Love the selection of soda they had to office and it was located next to the hotel. Everyone was nice and my burger was excellent!

Visited August 2012