“One of teh best Five Guys”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #22 of 189 Restaurants in Huntington
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lexington, Kentucky
“One of teh best Five Guys”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

This is one of the best Five Guys. Great place for a hamburger at lunch, but not the "best" hamburgers in town.

Visited November 2011

Madison, West Virginia
“Great Burgers and Fries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

Nice decor in the restaurant, great burgers and fries. Clean and modern.

Visited June 2012
Gallipolis, Ohio
“Good food, a little pricey. Feels really clean.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

This is my third trip to Five Guys and I've enjoyed every time. The burgers are average size I guess and do taste really fresh. It's a bit pricey, I fe.el. Almost $7 for a double cheeseburger that I don't think is that big. However, you do get a ton of fries if you order them. My wife and I split a regular order and don't usually finish them. The staff is akways friendly and the music is always good the entire time. I would definitely recommend a trip to Five Guys if you like good burgers. If you want bigger burgers though i would say go to Fat Pattys just a few blocks up by Marshall Stadium. Other than that, go to Five Guys.

Greenup, Kentucky
“Greasy and not enjoyable”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

Others gushed about the wonderful French fries and the great hamburgers. My wife and I will probably never go back. They gave a huge portion of fries, but they were greasy, and the hamburgers were greasy and tasteless. I would rather eat a fast food chain burger than go back here! If you want a good hamburger, go to Texas Roadhouse or Cheddar's!

Staff was super-friendly, though, and I appreciated that!

Visited February 2012
Flatwoods, Kentucky
“yuk!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

burger was so greasy, it soaked the bun to dough and dripped all over the place, never again for me!

Visited March 2012