All reviews bob evans full size refrigerator stayed here for one night small kitchen allow pets yogurt hot oatmeal would stay here again choose this hotel air conditioner nice room continental breakfast nice property in town other hotels the breakfast area couch
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

I usually stay in hotels 200+ nights a year and rarely interact with the housekeepers. At this hotel I, as usual, left a gratuity on the first day of my stay. When I returned to my - spotless! - room that night there was a personal note from Tammy, thanking me! I really appreciate the interaction and her hard work. I always leave gratuities every night I stay in a hotel, the vast majority take the tip, never thank me. This really made me happy to know she appreciated my effort.

The hotel is in pretty good shape, nice staff and my room , 328, was very quiet and comfortable. The only negative comment I have is a ceiling tile outside my room is water damaged, full of black and pink mold. Umm, yeah - that needs attention! Otherwise this is a great hotel with easy I-64 access.

Certainly will return.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Ron L
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

The staff on all shifts were welcoming and eager to please. The hotel is very clean inside and out, as well as the room. Ice makers are on every floor and the refrigerator had a freezer section ideal for cold packs.
We will be stopping on the way home.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Joanna G, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear Martin R,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the TownePlace Suites Huntington through Trip Advisor.
I am delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a valued guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. We hope to see you the next time you're in the Huntington area.

FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
t 304.525.4877 ext. 7403
TOWNEPLACE SUITES (HUNTINGTON)
157 Kinetic Drive Huntington, WV 25701

TownePlaceSuites.com

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We asked to change rooms after check in because the air conditioner didn't seem to be working well, and that was fine and probably just as well as we had a bunch of noisey kids in the room next to our first room! Nice room with kitchen as usual for TownPlace Suites and a good breakfast in the morning. Staff not very attentive at the front desk, but if you stood around for a minute they arrived back from where ever.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Joanna G, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear Tara D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issue. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your message appropriately within the organization. We hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Huntington.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Extended stay while working at hospital. Clean part of town. Spacious room. Nice kitchen. Nice sized bathroom. Loved the daily cookie. Breakfast was tasty. Would recommend to others staying in the area.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Joanna G, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear Shandy K,

Thank you for choosing the TownePlace Suites Huntington for your recent travels to Huntington. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback as well. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

We were in Huntington on our way to Canada. I booked directly through the hotel; the person I spoke with was quite helpful as was the person who checked us in.

Room 126 is an accessible room with a roll-in shower. The only bad thing was that the shower floor was a little slippery and there were no grab bars in the shower. Other than that, the room was fine—clean, roomy, and grab bars by the toilet.

Breakfast was good: several choices of breads, oatmeal, eggs, yogurt, and so on.

We would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Joanna G, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Huntington, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear DrBabs65,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issue. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your message appropriately within the organization. We hope to see you the next time your in Huntington.