“Would definitely recommend!”
other travelers have booked this property
plenty of room to relax
plenty of room to relax
modern kitchen
beautiful views
beautiful year around
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rpry1202
DeKalb, Illinois
“Would definitely recommend!”
Reviewed June 22, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

This property worked perfectly for our weekend away. 9 of us slept comfortably and still had plenty of room to relax. The large yard was the best part! During the day, we walked across the street to the river and at night we had a bonfire. It was very relaxing and the house included everything we needed. Plenty of dishes and kitchen stuff that we were able to cook a meal for 25 people. If I'm ever back in the area, I will definitely come back to Getaway on Greenbrier!

Compass63...
“My wedding weekend”
Reviewed August 22, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Hinton is my hometown, and I came back to get married. We needed a place to stay, and the place was centrally located. I had been in the house about 10 years prior, before it had been restored. The house looks amazing. Shower, jetted tub, and amazing kitchen. Love the porches, and the view of the river will always be home to me. Loved my stay here. Honestly it's the best place to stay in Hinton.

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Aug 23, 2016
Please come again great guests to have congrats on the wedding!!
Lisa B
“Beautiful, peaceful, felt right at home. Can't wait till next year!”
Reviewed April 19, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This place is our home away from home. My children loved the swing and rolling down the grassy hill. We couldn't have found a better place ♡

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing