Country Road Cabins
Quality Inn New River(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$89
$110
$98
$66
$58
All reviewsthese cabinsnew river gorgehot tubalmost heavenfront porchsecluded cabinmin drivequick drivegas fireplaceprivate deckgreat cabinwest virginiagreat hikingrock climbinggreat weekendour honeymoonrocking chairs
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We had booked this trip to Country Road Cabins for our 1 year anniversary where we stayed in the "Laurel" cabin and it was absolutely beautiful! We absolutely loved the fireplace and relaxing in the hot tub. The only set back we encountered was trying to find a nice place for an anniversary dinner. Since we booked our stay in April, a lot of places weren't open yet. Next time I would book the package with the breakfast and steak dinner; and there will definitely be a next time! I highly recommend this place and will definitely be referring these cabins if anyone asks.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Diane F
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This was our second visit to Country Road Cabins. This time we stayed in the Yurt...officially known as the "Love Shack"....it was great. Always clean...away from everything, but close enough if you ever want to venture out of the jacuzzi! If you go, make sure you visit the bridge and also Rosie's Restaurant which is about 5 miles away. You will come across some really nice locals. If you want something small, private, and secluded go for the Yurt....or they have many other options available. Our yearly retreat!

Room Tip: Back of the woods is more private! As for the "Surprise" or the "Yurt"
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TravelerAllAround
Reviewed March 30, 2014

For a short weekend trip, we couldn't fit enough in. I was randomly looking up "romantic" places to stay as a quick weekend getaway and luckily found this place and would come back again. As is turns out, Fayetteville WV, has a ton of stuff to do and we will be back! Adventures on the Gorge has some of the biggest ziplines on the East Coast. New River Gorge Bridge had a really cool under the bridge, "bridgewalk" and is 876 feet above the river. Dining and shopping in the local area is great and we didn't even get the chance to go on the bike trails, kayak or go white-water rafting. The cabin is a perfect log home! Complete with bedrooms, kitchen, showers, covered porches, dinning room and living room with cable. Rather than renting a cabin, your renting out a house! Privacy here was great and at night its completely black with no street lights and very low visibility of neighbors. Great for a campfire and star gazing.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sierra M
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This was one of the best vacations I have ever taken. My fiancé and I just wanted a small getaway for the weekend. I ordered the package with the breakfast and the steak dinner. They stocked our cabin with more than enough food. Very nice champagne and the souvenir glasses was a pleasant bonus. They had the hot tub heated and ready to go. Impeccably clean. I don't think I have ever stayed in a cleaner place. We also liked the privacy. The cabins are not on top of each other so you have lots of privacy. Staff was very helpful. Amber was terrific in making sure all details in line. I highly recommend this place to anyone. We will be going back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Stacey M
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Cabin was extremely clean, secluded yet close enough to many main West Virginia attractions. Owners/ workers were friendly. I would recommend country road cabins to couples and families. It was the perfect weekend getaway. I would love to visit again.

• Stayed: March 2014