“best weekend ever”

Country Road Cabins
Ranked #1 of 6 Specialty Lodging in Hico
Reviewed March 18, 2013

me and my wife stayed at the appalacian cabin and was so happy with it we are bringing our kids with us in 2 weeks so that they to can experience how wonderful these cabins are.Our stay was quite peacefull and relaxing.Cabin was well kept clean and had every thing u will need to enjoy yourself.We couldn't get enough of the hottub.In fact there are to many things to write about and have no complaints what so ever.These cabins are very well maintained very nice and the only thing there missing is YOU lol.we will definetly be back again and again.

Room Tip: all cabins are big and roomy ask for a cabin that is a lil succlooded

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My girlfriends and I plan a “Birthday Getaway” every year. This year we decided to embrace a more secluded getaway (and we allowed the men to join us this year) Our cabin (Pillow Rock) was the perfect fit. 3 bedrooms/baths, hot tub, gas grill, plenty of space for the group, easy access to grocery, restaurants, and other local attractions.. More importantly we explored a few of the local attractions one being the Visitors Center in Lansing and encountered an incredible staff. 5 out of 6 in our group were really reserved about the “Bridge Tour” but once the tour was completed there were NO regrets. We are already planning another visit to the same cabin in Oct for the “Bridge Day Festival” and know we can’t go wrong. Absolute recommendation…

Reviewed March 7, 2013

My sister, her two bridesmaids, and I stayed there for a night! We was celebrating my sister's last weekend as a single woman! We had an amazing time. The cabin was beautiful and you get your money's worth for sure! The hot tub was amazing and one of the biggest I have ever seen. So we all fit without any issues! Beds were very comfortable. The people was so nice and very helpful! The cabin we stayed in was Pillow Rock! It was a nice size and very homey. I would stay there again and would tell anyone that wants a nice weekend to stay there. Such a relaxing and quiet place! The fireplace was a wonderful touch. Thank you so much for the wonderful place! It was just what we needed before the wedding!

Room Tip: I would definitely stay in Pillow Rock!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a weekend away just the two of us. The cabin was very nice and had everything we needed. The people were very friendly and answered any questions we had. I would recommend to anyone!

1  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My wife and I recently had our first child and chose Country Roads Cabins as a brief get away from our new parenthood. The location in Hico is absolutely beautiful and close to many tourist spots such as the New River Gorge Bridge and Tamarack. Our cabin was very cozy and came stocked with over a weekend's worth of wood to burn in the fireplace. The majority of our stay was spent on the front porch in the hot tub overlooking the mountain scenery. I would absolutely recommend Country Roads Cabins to anyone and we plan on making the trip out to Hico again in the near future.

Room Tip: Our cabin was Valley View. This cabin faces the mountain side and was absolutely beautiful.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We were so happy with our stay at Country Road Cabins that we are already planning another stay there. We could not have asked for a more romantic setting and refreshing atmosphere. Thank you Country Road! We needed that weekend!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed in the Northpointe this past weekend and it was a perfect way to spend a relaxing weekend. I highly recommend country road cabins- they really thought of everything to make our stay enjoyable including wifi access, cable, linens were included, logs already cut and ready for our fire, a wonderful grill, etc.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jolene W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hico
Quality Inn New River
New River Cabins
New River Cabins
#3 of 4 in Fayetteville
Hawks Nest State Park Lodge

Been to Country Road Cabins? Share your experiences!