“Great location and good Food. Great prices”

Philly Cheese Steak Plus
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Hedgesville
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Well one great place for steak subs, the pizza is good best around, Only thing is only 2 choices for chicken wing sauces...We come here often

There are newer reviews for Philly Cheese Steak Plus

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have to say that whenever I go to visit my brother, I have to stop by this place to take a deep dish pizza home(usually more than one). I know the place is called philly cheese steak plus, and I have tried them too, they are delicious, but their hidden gem is their deep dish pizza. The owner of the place grows his own herbs to make the sauce and makes the dough fresh daily. Once the dough is gone for the day, there are no more deep dish pizzas. The pizza is so delicious. The dough is not overpowering, has a great crunch mixed with a great doughy-ness. The sauce is subtle and delicious with basil in it. The toppings are always fresh. And unlike every other pizza that I have ever had, these ALWAYS taste good reheated too. You HAVE to try them!!!

2  Thank Rachel N