WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“The perfect honeymoon” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Creekside Resort and Spa

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Greenville
Creekside Resort and Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Greenville
Winterville, North Carolina
“The perfect honeymoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2010

We stumbled across Creekside Resort by accident and it was the best decision we made! We wanted to stay in the states to save money on our honeymoon. A week at creekside with a few meals thrown in cost us about half what we would have spent anywhere else. The cabin (Redbud) was very clean, cozy, and very romantic. It had everything we needed to stay in and relax. The hot tub outside was great on crisp autumn evenings. The meals were nothing short of incredible...delivered to our door on CHINA! Everything was locally grown, organic, Amish, or a combination thereof and the portions were perfect, some even leaving leftovers enough for another meal! The couples massage at the spa was the best we have ever had. Everyone was incredibly friendly, helpful, and still respected our privacy on our honeymoon (a definite plus). The views were wonderful, the location was pristine, and the service was beyond outstanding. I fully anticipate returning to Creekside in the near future. My very fondest regards to Kelly, Gail, and the rest of the Creekside staff who made our stay truly memorable!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Accokeek, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2010

I spent 3 days at the Spruce Knoll upper suite. The house was beautiful with a spectacular view. The wall of windows at sunset looking out onto the hillside was breathtaking. I especially enjoyed the morning walk to the farmhouse down the tree lined road. My house had everything I needed ( stove, refrigerator etc).

My first day I had a massage. Angie was skillfull and intuitive. It was worth more than the price they requested. Very relaxing!

The meals were another highlight. They went to extra efforts to meet my many food sensitivity needs. The roasted chicken was my favorite. Anyone with sensitivities to gluten can find a beautiful place to get away here.

Oh, I forgot to mention the jacuzzi at my house. My last night at sunset I decided to spend a few minutes relaxing in the warm water while watching the stars come out. It was magical.

I look forward to returning in the spring.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank newlife89
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2010

While it is somewhat of a trek (though it's mostly a gorgeous drive) to arrive at Creekside, it's worth every minute of travel. You will find yourself in a very serene environment with ample clean, fresh air, and the feel of a cozy home in the country. We woke up early to hike up Trail III, which is well-worth all the hard work, offering very picturesque views.

We can't forget to mention the staff, who are all very friendly and accomodating. They made our stay that much better, and we look forward to seeing them again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Glenville, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2010

Wonderful stay for a "girls" weekend of pampering - great food, gorgeous location, good hospitality! Highly recommend dinner and the pumpkin facial - awesome! Would also be perfect for a romantic get-a-way.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Solon, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2010

My husband and I wanted to spend some time relaxing, and getting away from the every day chaos after having an unusually hectic first year of marriage. Creekside resort was it! Quiet, peaceful, and relaxing. Debbie and Gail were gracious hostesses and awesome cooks. The cabins are simple, yet elegant, and fully stocked with anything you might need.

The views from the mountains are gorgeous. Don't miss out on the massages, antique shops or Organ cave! We hope to go back soon!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Lexington, Kentucky, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2010

My husband and I got married at Creekside this May. I could not have asked for a better experience. From the moment we decided to have our wedding there, the staff went out of their way to make our wedding a stress-free wonderful experience. Kelley took care of everything! She was so gracious and helpful and truly the entire staff felt like more a part of the wedding party than "staff." My mom, sister, and myself went down a few days early (which I highly recommend) to really enjoy all that Creekside had to offer. We all had facials, massages, and body wraps, and I can honestly say that it was the best spa experience I have ever had. Being at Creekside is like being in a completely different, serene world. The service was impeccable, the food absolutely incredible, and truly the happiest time of my life. Our entire family came and stayed at the resort and they made accomodations for my grandfather who was sick and needed extra assistance at the time. They even prepared dinner and delivered it to his cottage because he was unable to make it down to the rehearsal dinner. I obviously could go on and on, but in short, if you want a stress-free wedding in a truly magical atmosphere with the most professional, caring staff that I have ever worked with, you should book your weddding at Creekside. I feel truly blessed to have had my wedding there, and will cherish the memories forever.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2010

My fiancee and I recently stayed at Creekside during the PGA tour event at the Greenbrier. I can honestly not say enough positive things about our stay!! We stayed in the Farm House and were treated to Debbie's fabulous breakfast every morning Seriously though, Debbie's cooking is worth the trip all by itself!

We also enjoyed a wonderful meal on Saturday evening with the other guests and the food and service were perfect. Between the beautiful scenery, fabulous food, delightful rooms and warm service, Creekside is a definite treat!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Mountain Lake Lodge
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Princeton
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#5 of 7 in Lewisburg

Been to Creekside Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!