“Perfect get-a-way with friends” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Creekside Resort and Spa

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Greenville
Creekside Resort and Spa
You added Creekside Resort and Spa to your Saves list
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Greenville
Glenville, West Virginia
“Perfect get-a-way with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2010

Wonderful stay for a "girls" weekend of pampering - great food, gorgeous location, good hospitality! Highly recommend dinner and the pumpkin facial - awesome! Would also be perfect for a romantic get-a-way.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Solon, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2010

My husband and I wanted to spend some time relaxing, and getting away from the every day chaos after having an unusually hectic first year of marriage. Creekside resort was it! Quiet, peaceful, and relaxing. Debbie and Gail were gracious hostesses and awesome cooks. The cabins are simple, yet elegant, and fully stocked with anything you might need.

The views from the mountains are gorgeous. Don't miss out on the massages, antique shops or Organ cave! We hope to go back soon!!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Lexington, Kentucky, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

My husband and I got married at Creekside this May. I could not have asked for a better experience. From the moment we decided to have our wedding there, the staff went out of their way to make our wedding a stress-free wonderful experience. Kelley took care of everything! She was so gracious and helpful and truly the entire staff felt like more a part of the wedding party than "staff." My mom, sister, and myself went down a few days early (which I highly recommend) to really enjoy all that Creekside had to offer. We all had facials, massages, and body wraps, and I can honestly say that it was the best spa experience I have ever had. Being at Creekside is like being in a completely different, serene world. The service was impeccable, the food absolutely incredible, and truly the happiest time of my life. Our entire family came and stayed at the resort and they made accomodations for my grandfather who was sick and needed extra assistance at the time. They even prepared dinner and delivered it to his cottage because he was unable to make it down to the rehearsal dinner. I obviously could go on and on, but in short, if you want a stress-free wedding in a truly magical atmosphere with the most professional, caring staff that I have ever worked with, you should book your weddding at Creekside. I feel truly blessed to have had my wedding there, and will cherish the memories forever.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

My fiancee and I recently stayed at Creekside during the PGA tour event at the Greenbrier. I can honestly not say enough positive things about our stay!! We stayed in the Farm House and were treated to Debbie's fabulous breakfast every morning Seriously though, Debbie's cooking is worth the trip all by itself!

We also enjoyed a wonderful meal on Saturday evening with the other guests and the food and service were perfect. Between the beautiful scenery, fabulous food, delightful rooms and warm service, Creekside is a definite treat!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Starkville, MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2010

My wife and I stayed there for four nights in July in a small cabin. No TV, no radio, no cell phones, just relaxation, beautiful scenery, and great food for breakfast and supper. The walking trails range from easy to challenging, and there is a nice swimming pool to use to cool off. They also have a spa which delivers the finest massage I have ever experienced. We're going back to see the fall leaves and enjoy more of their super hospitality.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2010

Our family, 7 of us in all, really enjoyed our time at Firefly Cottage. It was a
great place to vacation. We enjoyed the accommodations, the delicious breakfasts
at the farmhouse, and the kids loved the pool.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank KLE_10
Pittsburgh, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2009

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay at the Creekside Resort & Spa. We stayed at Upper Spruce Knoll for two nights. The cottage was simple yet tastefully decorated. It is surrounded by forest and the view from the window was so lovely. The dinner and picnic lunch were delicious. I was amazed at the taste of freshly harvested vegetable and real butter. They are so much different from what I’ve been used to. There are trails within the site. I loved walking on the trails in the woods and along the creek. The site is very peaceful and relaxing. The staffs are very friendly and kind. I definitely plan to return some day.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Mountain Lake Lodge
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lewisburg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Princeton
Pipestem Resort State Park Lodge

Been to Creekside Resort and Spa? Share your experiences!