“Comfortable bed, but if their was more than just myself, I...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gassaway/Sutton

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gassaway/Sutton
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Gassaway

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Davisville, WV
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

My Wife and I were traveling for pleasure, going basically through the center of West Virginia. We traveled from Beckley to Morgantown. We intended to visit Antique stores and places of interest, such as Falls Mill, I remember from when I was a kid, taking our sweet time to do so. We stopped for the first night in Gassaway and stayed at the Microtel. This was our first stay ever, at a Microtel. What an unexpected pleasure! The room was nicer than the small apartment friends my had when we were in College. The breakfast was very nice, with one exception. The Orange juice dispenser was not working. "Amy," the Attendant / Desk Clerk was an exceptionally nice representative for Microtel. Young enough to be my Grand-daughter, with that five mega-watt smile, she is very easy on the eyes! She was such a sweet young lady. She was very helpful with information. I also commend "James," with whom I directly made reservations before we left home. Exceptionally good representatives of Microtel, James and Amy helped make our stay a pleasure!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
james h, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gassaway/Sutton, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you for feedback on our Microtel Inn and Suites.
I hope that you enjoyed your journey through the mountain as much as you did your stay here!
An opportune time to travel around the area is definitely October when the trees start to change. It is an amazing sight, indeed. Amy is a great employee and always in a joyful mood and ready to assist any guest that stays with us!

James
Sutton
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

Could hear people talking next door and the worst of all could hear someone snoring, had to use ear plugs.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
      Location
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

james h, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gassaway/Sutton, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
I would like to apologize for the level of noise in your room, our walls are thin.
I would love to have you come stay with us again and we will do our best to resolve the issue!
Our staff are more than accommodating so just make them aware of the issue and they will tend to it right away.

James
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gassaway
Days Inn & Suites Sutton Flatwoods
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,001 reviews
Summers Inn
Summers Inn
#7 of 7 in Summersville

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gassaway/Sutton? Share your experiences!