“The trip of a lifetime!!!”

New River Climbing School
Ranked #12 of 20 things to do in Fayetteville
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Our class went on a trip to climb some rocks with instructors from New River Climbing School. Everyone was very freindly and they only let you climb in a very safe enviroment. I had alot of fun and everyone that went on the trip really enjoyed theirselves. I plan to go back very soon. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a little adventure.

1  Thank lucas b

Reviewed May 14, 2014

I took my students on a climbing with the New River Climbing School and it was a really great experience. The guides were all very friendly, kind, and professional. Everyone seemed to feel safe in their hands! I really liked that the guides didn't just simply belay, but help my students learn different things about climbing.

2  Thank MeghanR