“Love this place!”

Pies & Pints Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Our second visit here, both times after a long exhausting drive. Fantastic craft brews (I love a place with a sour beer) and inventive pizza. The salads were fantastic - the house was great, but the Greek salads looked even better -- next time! We split a salad and large pie between the two of us (taking a few slices home) -- half chicken gouda and half spicy ham. The toppings on the latter were so good I ordered a case of mama lil's peppers online while in the restaurant.

We don't have kids but I think it's nice that there's a little playground in the back of the restaurant for little ones to play. It's enclosed with the restaurant but is not noisy or intrusive.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Everything was great including the food and the service. They were very busy but they ran a tight ship. I'll definitely be back and recommend it!

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

First off this is not a tourist stop. This is serious pizza. Everything is fine extremely well. This is thin crust pizza at it's finest. For the specialty crowd, they have options for you. I would never believe chicken should ever be on a pizza (chicken with smoky gouda made me change my mind). We're talking bacon, chipolte cream, red onions on a garlic sauce. I'm almost ashamed to admit to put chicken on pizza, but the other half had pepperoni do it was good in end.
Oh yeah, they have an awesome beer menu. Locals and micro brews from across country. With a stop when you're done messing with the river.

1  Thank Mark R
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Excellent pizza and a great selection of craft beers. Plenty of tables, inside and outside. Very popular with the locals.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

The pizza was awesome and they let us sit at a patio table near the fence so we could have our dog very near by.