“Good food, friendly staff”

Pies & Pints Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed July 22, 2014

After doing the bridge walk, this was one of the eateries mentioned by our guide. My waiter was helpful with my decision, as there is a lot to choose from. I had the Chipotle Chicken Pie. It was very tasty, and big enough that I took 1/2 of it back to my hotel room, to have later on for supper. I usually skip dessert, but seeing the people at the table next to me, eating the Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Terrine, I couldn't resist. It was as good as it looked! I'm not a drinker, so I skipped the beer, but they appeared to have quite a selection for those beer aficionadas out there. I came away satisfied and full.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

My brother recommended this place after he read reviews on Yelp. It's a little bit off from the interstate in a residential area so we weren't sure the GPS was giving us correct directions. But we did find it.

My sister-in-law said I had to try the grape pizza but the shrimp pizza caught my eye. My husband also wanted a shrimp variety. The waitress wisely suggested that we order a large and divide it between the 2 shrimp varieties. My husband asked that they hold the coriander but unfortunately it did make an appearance on our pizza. To make up for the mistake the waitress brought another small pizza with the correct ingredients. Now, that's customer service.

Our pizza was delicious; one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten. My husband also was impressed with his selection. It was plentiful that we took about half of the pizzas home with us for dinner.

It's not the cheapest pizza but worth it.

My daughter ordered the steak and mushroom pizza. The meat was tender and there was lots of it on the pie. My other daughter had the cheese pizza by the slice. Unfortunately the bottom was quite burnt.

The waitress was very helpful with our daughter's food allergies. Also, she was very knowledgeable about the owners and the company. She told us the history and where the other locations are.

I think I will try the grape pizza the next time we drive by a Pies and Pints.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We joined an excited community of folks at this small local sports bar to watch the world cup soccer match between the USA and Belgium. The wait staff were well-prepared for the onslaught of customers, and kept the pints, pies, and breadsticks coming throughout the entire afternoon. We had a great time, and left stuffed full of some of the best pizza I've ever eaten. We had pineapple and pepperoni - delicious.

There is a small, safely enclosed playground just outside the rear eating area, for small children of sports-fan parents. We could easily watch the game and also keep an eye on our grandson through the large windows. Absolutely delightful afternoon.....even though the USA lost.....

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Had the chicken wings are over the top
Also had chicken Chipotle pizza pie. This is a must have!
A large variety of beers.

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

If you like thin crust pizza with a toasted bottom, then this is the place for you. If Chicago style is more your gig, then be prepared to try something different! I thought it was pretty good but the kids didn't like it. I'm not into the "pints" side of the menu but there was a table full of guys next to us that were enjoying the variety. The service was good but don't accept a table in front of the "single occupant" restrooms unless you want strangers standing right next to you while waiting in line.

1  Thank Jerry W