“Great place to eat”

Pies & Pints Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We love pies and pints... It has a great selection of different kinds of pizza that you are not going to find anywhere else... They also have many other items on their menu...Caesar salad is the best Caesar salad that I have ever had.... Great environment with great service.... I think that if you are in the area you should definitely make this a stop , you will love it...

Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Love this place! I have to eat here every time I come to Fayetteville! The chicken gouda and the cuban are my favorite pizzas. The beer selection is always great.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I absolutely love this place. We've travelled all the way to Italy, and I think Pies & Pints pizza is just as good (if not better!) than traditional italian pizza! Has a great selection of beer too! We ordered the pork and pepper pie, and you can't beat it. Great service with a great price! On our way back through Fayetteville, West Virginia, we will definitely stop here again to eat!

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on a Saturday in November, was not busy at all. It was middle of the day. Really enjoyed the place when it was quiet and slow. The waitress was super friendly, the food was excellent too. Will for sure go back and recommend.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This is a crowded and noisy place with superb service and excellent food. I ordered the chicken Caesar salad, full size, and it was more than enough for two! Their pizza menu has a huge selection of interesting choices (though no white chicken pizza, which would be a good addition in my opinion) and again we had more than we could eat and took some home. The menu is extensive and diverse. Several local beers are offered and were quite good. There is a range of seating options and they can accommodate larger groups. With the seating and the noise level, I think it would be a good choice for families with small children.