“Great Breakfast”

Tudor's Biscuit World
Ranked #5 of 37 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Cuisines: American
Description: West Virginia based fast food restaurant chain featuring biscuits and breakfast all day. Also serving lunch and dinner!
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Large Breakfast Biscuits. They also offer full breakfast as well. Very clean and employees friendly. Better value than McDonalds. Must eat there when in West Virginia

1  Thank gbyers34

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

I'm not sure if this is the right
Biscuit World but I am reviewing the one close to New River Gorge. I cannot understand how a restaurant that specializes in making biscuits would not have REAL BUTTER available. Once I found that they only had margarine available I was just completely lost over that. I feel that expecting everyone to cover their biscuits in plastic which is what margarine actually is was just so disrespectful so I couldn t even tell you what their biscuits taste like because I never even tried them. On the other hand, my fiance like his biscuit breakfast sandwich, he does not have a finicky palate though like I do. Definitely would NOT recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stopped to grab some food to go, as I had been intrigued by what they may serve. I thought it would be lots of different types of biscuits, but discovered just plain old biscuits.
My husband ordered two hot dogs, with mustard, onion and coleslaw and I had a BLT on a biscuit (had to try the biscuits!).
We were pleasantly surprised. The hot dogs were a decent size and loaded up, and my BLT biscuit delicious.
It was a nice change from the burgers and subs we usually get when we are in travel mode.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The biscuits were perfect and the coffee was excellent. The servers were so friendly, too. I had a bacon biscuit for under $3.00 and it was a big as your fist.

1  Thank capitollover
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Bing from Georgia, I know a good meal. We can whip up biscuits that are heavenly. However, I was humbled when I tasted the biscuit at Tudors Biscuit World. Even being a small chain, the service and food was great. We got a lot of food for our money. The biscuit was a crunch and slightly chewy exterior with a fluffy rich interior. No jam or toppings are needed to make this the best biscuit I have bet eaten! Don't tell my mamma!

1  Thank Tskurja