“Yummy Sweets”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wild Flour Bakery
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stopped by this place with friends to pick up a few cupcakes for a birthday. They offer a great deal of selection and everything they had looked great. We were just visiting the area and wish our town had such a great local bakery.

There are newer reviews for Wild Flour Bakery

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

The baked items we ordered although pricey were wonderful. Staff seems to have the personality of logs. No welcome no smile girl in glasses only said "do you know what you want?" Nothing to make a special trip for.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Kind of pricey. The deserts looked awesome, but I didn't have room to try them out. My husband had the blue cheese hamburger with bacon. It was quite large, cooked nicely and looked great. He thoroughly enjoyed it. I had the veggie wrap. It was huge, filled with roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, banana peppers, hummus, spinach. It was actually more than I could eat and was quite delicious. It was a refreshing change from the typical fast food fare available at most interstate exchanges.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This locally owned bakery is a gem in Fayetteville. The apple dumplings (which must be ordered a day or so in advance) are the best I've ever had. The cinnamon rolls were also excellent. They also serve sandwiches and breakfast items. The staff is very friendly and helpful. While I have not tried any of their cakes, they do make cakes by special order.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

This place is always busy. The coffee is great and so are the baked goods. The service was great too!