“Seriously?”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wild Flour Bakery
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I stopped in for an espresso (which the owner called expresso) and something from the bakery. The only "breakfast treat" was a scone, which was bland and dry (not the right consistency for a scone), and the espresso was foul! They clearly do not know how to draw proper espresso.

2  Thank ScriabinA

Reviewed November 22, 2011

I stop into Wild Flour every once in a while when I'm in Fayetteville on a Saturday morning. It's kind of a treat to get a (always GOOD) cup of coffee and pick out a treat from the little window box. From what I understand this is a locally owned business that does a lot of organic type food. The peach turnovers are great, as is most the treats.

Granted, once I bought a box of cheesecake brownies there that were not good. I thought they looked a tad dry but I thought, a box is $14 - there's no way they're bad. I think this is probably a fluke but you might want to buy one and taste for yourself before buying a box.

All in all, support this local business if you're a coffee or treat lover and I don't think you'll regret it!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

It's the only bakery in Fayetteville's downtown area, unfortunately it not very good. Very small selection of items so you would think they would be super good. They are kinda dry and flavorless. People rave about their pepperoni rolls, we didn’t try them because we are vegetarian. But it just looked like a dry biscuit with some pepperoni and sauce baked inside. Don’t feel like I missed anything.

1  Thank shopperjo