“Great fries!”

Secret Sandwich Society
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Fayetteville
Description: Creative sandwiches, bold flavors combinations, meal-size salads, & homemade soups & desserts. Open daily 11am-9pm, closed Tuesdays. Outside deck seating, great for spring and summer lunch and dinner.
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The sandwiches here are pretty good and so are the potato chips, but the fries are awesome. I am not a real big french fry eater, but the fries here are fantastic. I will definitely visit again the next time I am in town.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I tried them out after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. I enjoyed the sandwich and fries that I ordered. Their homemade ketchup is very good. They are located just a short distance from one of the main roads in the area.

1  Thank dcalvinm
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant from the suggestion of our Bride Walk tour guide. They offer a selection of unusual, unique sandwiches. Our sandwiches were excellent and our server was great. It took a lot longer than I expected for the meal to arrive at the table, but maybe that's because everything is prepared fresh. They make their own pickles, which are excellent, and many of their own sauces. It was a tad pricey, but OK for a tourist location. It's not somewhere I would go on a daily basis, but I do recommend trying it if you are in the area.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

great sandwich, great fries, my partner also rated her salad A-1 ... friendly service and nice to sit outside on a non-smoking deck ..... it was lunch so didn't think it was too pricy

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This place ranks very high for local eateries, and rightly so, and I would also rate it very high for taste and service in a much larger city.
But, never in my life have I paid $50 (with tip) for Soup and Sandwiches for a family of three.
If you don't mind paying for excellent taste and service, and a nice experience, you will be impressed, but if you think soup and sandwich, with 1 beer and softdrinks is cheap...