The room was clean, the hotel quiet, and the staff pleasant so we would stay here again. This is a pet friendly place and their fees were very reasonable. The only drawback was the shower which took several minutes to reach full heat. We were on the top floor so maybe that had something to do with it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is just off I-81 at exit 20 between Martinsburg, WV and Hagerstown, MD and offers an amazing night's sleep on new mattresses, an incredible value and friendly service. In the morning, we have a Full Hot Breakfast with Sausage, Eggs, Pancakes-In-A-Minute-Flat, Biscuits and Gravy, Fresh Fruit, Hardboiled Eggs, Baked Goods, Yogurt, Juice, Coffee, etc to get your day off to a great start. We have Premium Wi-Fi, High Def Televisions, and Micro-Fridge units in every room for your convenience. We're also a pet-friendly hotel so feel free to bring your furry ones. Our location is close to Hagerstown Premium Outlets, Charles Town casino, Shepherd University and civil war sites including C&O Canal, Harper's Ferry, Antietam National Battlefield. Make the Quality Inn Spring Mills - Martinsburg North your next stop on the trip! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Quality Inn Spring Mills - Martinsburg North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Martinsburg North Hotel Falling Waters
- Holiday Inn Falling Waters
- Falling Waters Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Martinsburg North