“No thanks!”

Add it.
Valley Worlds of Fun
Ranked #18 of 22 things to do in Fairmont
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This place was a huge waste of money! Very dirty and worn. Bowling lanes seemed to be warped and many of the rides were in poor condition. The mini golf turf was ripped up on nearly every hole. Very rude staff as well! We will not go back again!

1  Thank Holly0987

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I took my family of 5 there to meet with another smaller family. We had been going here since it was just Valley Lanes. It had became very ran down & dirty. Nothing works right & a lot of the games are out if order. It took almost 2 hours to finish one game of bowling because the balls would nog return or the pins would not sit up. The only thing this place had going for it is the fact that no one else has brought something like this to the area, if they would valley worlds would be out of business.

1  Thank jaco831
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The same fee was charged ( which is high for no more than you get) even though lots of things were missing. Two blowup jumphouses were missing.. two rides were broken down.. the water in the boats was green.. this is the same water that the kids use the guns on the boats to shoot at each other. I was assured it was checked and it was fine. They let your child go on the ride then get off.. only to start it up again for others.. you can ride all day with your bracelet so why let them off when they want to ride again.. Lots of seats were empty so seems like a waste of electricity to me.

1  Thank Paulette K
Reviewed September 10, 2012

This place used to be a fun place to go back in the late 80's to mid-late 90's. Now it's like an old run down Chucky Cheese. I would say that only about 60% of their arcade games was working. Half of those that worked was ticket games that was out of or said they was low on tickets. I understand that I got their 15 min after they opened, but seeing 7 young employees hanging around laughing and talking around the front counter took 5 minutes before one of they asked if they could help me. After spending more time getting someone to do their job and put tickets in the machines (which should have had all been done before or at opening) my kids was playing. We tried to bowl I say again tried every other frame either a pin or the ball got stuck. Finally they moved us to another lane which was the same thing. I got my money back and left to never return. With all the problems I had I would be afraid to let my kids ride or do anything else. What should have been a fun time spend with the family ended the moment we walked in their doors.

1  Thank Cbirdsell
See more reviews
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Last year VWF was the best place to go around north-central WV. today it's gone downhill big time. Half of the park was closed on my visit. I hope this park turns around quickly. some of the staff was nice,& some were rude. And I was surprised how there were all 1 or 2 star reviews. To the management, not only am I advising you to turn your business around, I am also advising you to get more rides in your park, have everything open during the summer, & listen to your customers.