“Grateful for this restaurant.”
Review of Copper House Grill

Copper House Grill
Ranked #13 of 104 Restaurants in Fairmont
Reviewed September 12, 2013

There are so few restaurants in Fairmont, I was happy to hear that the Copper House Grill had opened. Hopefully, they won't be taxed out of business like C.J.Maggie's, our last hope for a new, interesting restaurant.

The menu has a variety of offerings, but we opted for the burgers. My husband enjoyed their angus burger but having been a vegetarian for over 30 years, I chose their vegetarian burger. I love a "burger" but in my experience, I am usually disappointed with the pattie or once I find a restaurant with a veggie burger that I like, it seems that they delete them from the menu. West Virginia is evidently not the vegetarian capital. ( :

Somehow a mistake was made, however, and I was served the angus burger. One bite, told me that it was not what I had ordered. (I guess that I now have only been a vegetarian for one day.) The staff was very apologetic and my veggie burger was brought to the table shortly after. I was not disappointed. The burger was one of the best that I have had and the fries were hot and crispy. A great "burger" experience that I have been missing.

As I said, the staff was very professional and they were even kind enough to remove my meal from the bill.

We plan to frequent this restaurant on a weekly basis and wish them the best of luck.

Date of visit: September 2013
2  Thank owl-observer
Write a reviewReviews (89)