We stayed here because it was a new option in the area we visit. It was certainly a better option than the others in the immediate area. On check-in, I'm going to sound picky, but it wasn't a $130/night experience. The front desk clerk had on a plain t-shirt and no name tag. I wouldn't have thought she worked there if she weren't behind the desk. One of the reasons we chose this hotel was for the pool - I had two 8-year-olds with me. The clerk said the pool would be closed during our stay for maintenance. I understand things like that happen, but a reduced rate would have been appreciated, since I'm sure luxuries like a pool are reflected in the rate. Other than that, our stay was good. Our bathroom had a strange mildew smell but otherwise everything was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good and had several options. I would stay there again because the other hotels on that exit aren't great. It's overpriced for the experience, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Fairmont has all of the amenities of the Holiday Inn Express brand plus a well trained and organized staff to make for the most pleasurable stay. The hotel is a brand new property. The extra quiet rooms are complimented by Holiday Inn's Simply Smart Bedding Collection with the added choice of firm or soft pillows, these features will help insure a great night's sleep. Every room in the hotel is equipped with a microwave and refrigerator for added convenience. There is also a work desk or table in each room. Whether traveling for business or pleasure this extra area will allow you to stay organized while away from home. The 37" flat screen TVs are the highlight of the stylish decor. The hotel is outfitted with hard wired and wireless high speed internet. You may choose to start your day with the many choices from the free Express Start breakfast such as tasty cheese omelets, piping hot sausage patties or bacon and delicious cinnamon rolls. The other useful amenities are the heated pool and spa, the 24 hour fitness center, the business center, guest laundry and a meeting facility for business meetings, luncheons and parties. We are right off of Interstate 79. Take Exit 133 (Kingmont Rd.) We are located near the Cracker Barrel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fairmont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fairmont Hotel Fairmont
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Fairmont