While working an extended assignment in the area, I have stayed in nearly every reasonable brand in the area (Holiday Inn Express in Fairmont, Wyndham Wingate in Bridgeport, Hilton Garden Inn in Bridgeport, and the Hampton Inn as well as others). The Holiday Inn Express in Fairmont is by far the better hotel in the area.
The staff is both professional and friendly and they will go the extra mile to ensure your stay is perfect. I have never witnessed otherwise and I have been staying at this specific property for a long while now.
The rooms are spacious and include nice amenities such as microwaves, refrigerators, and flat panel televisions in every room. The beds and pillows are perfect; ultra-comfortable. Unlimited hot water with the nicest of showers and bathrooms make it relaxing after a long day.
For the business traveler (and family), the Internet connection and bandwidth is the best in the area. The other local hotels (for whatever reason) cannot touch the bandwidth at this hotel. It is one of the reasons I no longer stay at the other hotels in the area.
For those families that bring their children's gaming consoles, feel free to hook it up to the HDMI port on the TV and play. Other hotels (e.g. the Wyndham Wingate in Bridgeport) block your ability to do this, but this hotel does not.
The fitness center, pool, and hot tub are exceptional as well.
For the cost of lodging in the area, this hotel represents the best value and quality of amenities for your money - as well as the most professional and caring staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Fairmont has all of the amenities of the Holiday Inn Express brand plus a well trained and organized staff to make for the most pleasurable stay. The hotel is a brand new property. The extra quiet rooms are complimented by Holiday Inn's Simply Smart Bedding Collection with the added choice of firm or soft pillows, these features will help insure a great night's sleep. Every room in the hotel is equipped with a microwave and refrigerator for added convenience. There is also a work desk or table in each room. Whether traveling for business or pleasure this extra area will allow you to stay organized while away from home. The 37" flat screen TVs are the highlight of the stylish decor. The hotel is outfitted with hard wired and wireless high speed internet. You may choose to start your day with the many choices from the free Express Start breakfast such as tasty cheese omelets, piping hot sausage patties or bacon and delicious cinnamon rolls. The other useful amenities are the heated pool and spa, the 24 hour fitness center, the business center, guest laundry and a meeting facility for business meetings, luncheons and parties. We are right off of Interstate 79. Take Exit 133 (Kingmont Rd.) We are located near the Cracker Barrel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fairmont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Fairmont
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fairmont Hotel Fairmont