WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Super 8 Fairmont

Super 8 Fairmont
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Fairmont
Lesage
“How Many Others Have They Done This Too?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

I will never stay there again, I will drive 50 to 75 miles too get another motel or sleep in my truck. I was charged for two towels that I did not take. Found the charge on my card when I got home. and by the way why should I take towels when I have five towels in my truck.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Dana L
Christina Z, Manager at Super 8 Fairmont, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dana It is hotel policy that if any linen is missing or damaged in a room to charge for the item. We keep track of all linen that is placed in the room and that is given to our guest to guarantee that nothing is missing or ruined. I am sorry for any inconveniences this may cause you we do this to insure that we have spare linen for the next guest that comes to stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Fairmont
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

Overall good place to stay everything is easy to get to without any problems my family and I enjoy staying there when we are in town

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Christina Z, Manager at Super 8 Fairmont, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Lee I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and keep choosing us for your lodging needs we can’t wait to see you on your next visit.
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

Way overpriced, I stayed at a Super 8 in Athens, Ohio that was $20 cheaper a night. Motel smelled like smoke. Rugs in the halls were in need of a vacum. Bathtub in the room was dirty. Breakfast bar was lacking. I should have stayed at the Holday Inn that is located behind it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Christina Z, Manager at Super 8 Fairmont, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
I do apologize for the rate every hotel has a different price it just depends on the area that you are staying in. We do offer smoking and non smoking rooms at our property and are in the process of looking into what we can do to help keep the smoke smell from getting into our hallways. The breakfast that is offered is the breakfast that Wyndham requires for all Super 8’s. We are in the process of doing renovations to our property I hope that you would change your mind and stop back in to see us and all the updates that are being done to the hotel.

Travelers are raving about these Fairmont hotels